Tuesday, December 30, 2008

About the BlackOut

We had the blackout on 26th Dec.

what did you do at that time? I think that every one does nothing right? haha

OK, I tell you that what I did at that time. I went to the ALOHA TOWER to eat DINNER with my friends! When I arrived there, blackout is already coming!! SO i didn't order anything including beverage! I ordered only water!! but it is not COLD WATER. It is WARM ONE!!haha
AFTER THAT,
I went back to my house. Of course, no light in the house!! I cared my inside of a refrigerator!!
I did nothing!! So I went to bed early!! I think that every one did.

1 comment:

  1. Yes... I slept early on that day too. I also cared about stuffs in my refrigerator. Finally, all of my ice-cream melt. So sad:(

    ReplyDelete

The Cat of Happiness

The Cat of Happiness