Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10 things about 2008

1, I remember that I went back to Japan in this May.

I took the EEP classes before I took the ELS. I took a break to go back to Japan.

2, I remember that I came back to Hawaii in this June.


I came back from Japan.

3, I remember that I made many friends in the ELS.


May be

4, I remember that I had blackout on my birth day becouse of TOO MUCH ALCOHOL


I got drank on my birth day.

5, I remember that I went to a neighbor's party on this Christmas! It was so great!!


All of neighbors are native Americans. It is good for me.

6, I remember that I played the Mah-Jongg of Taiwanese rule


Some Taiwanese invited me to play Mah-Jongg. I Knew Mah-Jongg of Japanese rule, but Taiwanese rule is different.

7, I remember that I visited the Big Island with my friends


On the Thanks Giving Day, I went to the Gig Island. That's good!!

8, I remember that I entered the ELS


Yes, I entered ELS on July.

9, I remember that the fireworks were good on this independence day!!


I went to Alamoana Beach Park to see the fireworks.

10, I remember that I bought a surfboard from my friend.

I bought surfboard on August, but I used it once so far.

1 comment:

  1. me too i was studying at EFP before ELS i did not go back to SAUDI ARABIA for vacation yet :{

    ReplyDelete

The Cat of Happiness

The Cat of Happiness